Thursday, March 31, 2011

The D day!

I will fade one day, the day when time will have its say. when dreams will become no more than crumpled remains of a life well learnt, more like some unread pages of a book still unburnt. And there will be no confusions and decisions, no calculations,complexities and effects of precisions. When fate will not be able to overcome every big thought, Transfixed will be smile,regardless of the toll every decision brought. I will end smiling as i do always, and years after, One fine day,you shall see me shining with the sunrays. I will reside in a morning,a sunrise,and a sunset, eternal,glorious and beautiful,with no regret.

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...