Friday, January 15, 2010

A Cuppa Coffee!!

have been having this coffee thing on my mind since few days now, so finally thought of writing about it..I have moved to a place that’s near to a Cafe coffee day joint, rather just next to it. Every night, at around 12, when i am mostly sitting with my laptop doing nothing great , the thought of CCD joint and the atmosphere there, seems to take me away. I feel like going to the place that very moment, but stop myself when i look at the clock. I crib to my friends online about not being able to go out at that time, though its not about security or going late, but it is more of the fact that i dont wish to go alone, now that my roommates are mostly asleep by then.:) The funny thing is that i start imagining the fascinating capuccino cup in my mind, and i start experiencing the smell of freshly brewed hot coffee and smoke coming out. And my ears try hard to trace out distant conversations going on in CCD among a group of people hanging out there. (Though then i try hard and somehow hear a distant bark of a dog, and thats funny enough.. :))And so the desire to go to the place.Sounds funny, but maybe the air outside catches that aura from CCD and drops it right there at my window, leaving me tempted :) Just remembered one more interesting conversation related to CCD, rather more of the tagline of CCD which some guy used to indicate to one of my friends that he wants to have a cup of coffee with her and get to know her better. The way she shooed him makes me laugh and remember her everytime i think about CCD.

Whatever, but its a great upliftment when you are a part of a rocking place, with all great shops and places to hang around so near, even if you dont get to go so regularly, but you can have the virtual experiences very very often..

Will be there at CCD soon, and will be looking forward to a good experience. After all , they say “A lot can happen over coffee”!! :-):-)

5 comments:

Mads... said...

yo..finally u penned abt yr strong desire to visit CCD..gr8 ya..:) yes, m also a gr8 lover of cofee, n nw after readin this, i too wanna go nd hang around at sum CCD, wish I culd join you..hehe..nice imagery it was..n yes, a lot can happen over a cup of coffee, so just lookin forward to see wht happens next..lolzzz...:P

DayDreamer said...

Hey..Thanks a lot for visiting my blog..and leaving ur sweet comments..

Went through some of your archived posts..and they are brilliant..simple..subtle..and something that everyone can relate to..

Loved your blog..would following it..

Keep up the good work and waiting for more!!

:-)

Dew drops said...

@Mads..Do we have CCD in our city?? I wonder if we do.. Cm here sometime...:)
Wish u a great experience ditto as the tagline says..;)
@Daydreamer... Thanks for stopping by, sure!!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

coffeee... i love it... it's heaven.

it's so hard to stop urslf from going to CCD wen its jut infront of ur house. here i share ur imagination too :p

loved reading it :)

Animesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...