Monday, February 23, 2009

A transient comeback...

As i visited my blog after a long span of time which has woven me into boring schedule that a typical IT job has to offer, i felt in me the urge to write up something, just simple for the sake of writing.Would not mind mentioning here, that having accidentally developed a follower of my blog and some good comments by readers in my kitty, i felt obliged towards producing a write up ..:)
ummmm...writing is a big addiction,one must say!!I still remember sitting long , diving deeply into the world of words,flipping pages of my vocab and memory just to make the right words hit the emotional schema of plots used in my poems...:) sounds too technical..!!So, by now the readers should have made out that this blog is a haphazard piece of some random thoughts and is written without any particular idea in mind.As i started blogging, i must admit i used to check it trillions of times to see my posts commented by and answering them once a while..:) But as i started writing frequently, it developed into a passion, wherein i just loved converting any vague emotion or a visualization, or maybe a typical hindi movie plot etc etc...to my own world of woven words, wherein i could morph, modify, construct and brighten up some little things which we ignore otherwise.Time flew by and i became busy in my IT job.Lack of time drifted me away, into a different, monotonous unexpressive world, where i felt that writing is a tedious job.But as they say, beauty never fades, once unvieled, you cant hide from it.So, here i am, almost at the end of the urge to write, now that i have discovered that i can still write the same way, just need some more thoughts.i feel rejuvenated that the panache to write is still there in me...:):)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...