Saturday, February 17, 2007

The rhythm divine...


A rhythmic tale that started one day,
Elated, I was, to have finally found a way.
To keep aside those worldly worries and fears,
Those things I did in my bid to compete with my peers.
The notes I played were effortless on my part,
And music they gave could really speak my heart.
My fingers could just play magic on the guitar,
Introducing me to a world so near yet so far.
I could blend those beats and my subsided thoughts,
That had left my pure conscience with some tainted blots.
My heart really melted with every blissful beat,
Filling me with joy of a remarkable feat.
Flushed, seemed those thoughts that used to really hit me hard,
Reopened were those doors, entries to which were always barred.
The beautiful sounds were so eternal and pure,
Vanished all the pain, as I gave myself for this priceless cure.
Whenever I m full of stillness and suffocation,
I turn to the guitar for a soulful incarnation.
To face the cruel world, I feel reborn,
Because it’s a plain truth that the show must go on………..

4 comments:

varun said...

telling the truth... mujhe acchi lagi but poori samajh nahi aayi :|

Vikas Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikas Gupta said...

i did understand the whole poem..dont believe me??..u can give a test ;))..or hv i already taken one??? :D

Dew drops said...

hehe..kya samajh nahi aya is poem..kauch logon ko to poori samajh a gayi...:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...