Monday, April 5, 2010

An aura..

Something within me fails to subside,
Something in my thoughts fails to abide,
The hush within me, at times,speaks aloud,
when those crystal clear answers turn into a hazy cloud.
An emptiness,furtively makes its way,
whenever it feels that its bene long it had its say.
I start looking at the world with the third " neutral " eye,
Shedding off all dreams, aspirations, shedding off the urge to fly.
Its me against the world is what i see that time,
No meaning of my deeds,no ends,no loops,i see every emotion within me sublime.
I see no ray, no darkness engulfing around,
No elation from heart,neither a wound.
I see nothing on my mind making a sound,
Some moments pass by,and time turns around.
I regain from an aura,transient,yet always bringing me back to ground,
That life is precious,to be set free and not to be bound.
And i turn up happier,contented and at peace,
Coz the smile matters,whether you say "Butter " or "Cheese"..:)

1 comment:

sulagna said...

well written girl...really well written..tu toh bilklul poetess ho jaeygi :)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...