Monday, March 29, 2010

The life song

Somewhere along , a pang of guilt weighs heavy on my mind,
No time to think,yet a lost and found thought coupled with a smile,helps me unwind.
That breeze and the scent of flowers makes me feel at my best,
Starry nite, music and sound of my footsteps makes me forget the rest.
Do my smiles convey how much i adore some people around,
do those words i speak aloud go in vain or make the right sound?
Am i the same as i am,in the eyes of those who are part of my close knit world?
Why do i feel bound at times,though the flag of my life has been long unfurled.
Who is destiny,what is my aim,
What is the reward for the toughest game.
Game that all of us are playing all along,
creating sounds to be fitted into our life song.
We experiment,fail and be a sport again,
We lose, we fret,we win and we become happy time and again.
Amidst the siloloquy we learn to live the hardest of the ways,
Love,laughter,sorrows becoming a part of the divine chase.
The chase of the deepest meaning,our life centred to the most cherished dream,
a nod, a smile, a shriek of achievement,and the world around full of gleam.
A smile,a shriek,laughter and a silent nod,
a look at the sky thanking the god,
Wonder what we are here for, is it good or bad?
why does departure makes us sad...
Wonder whats it to some unfulfilled experiences,
whats there to our dreaming big and lost senses...
Whats there to some hard realities...
Whats there to tragedy and terribel casualties..
The world goes round,whatever comes goes away one day,
Bless us god,and forgive our wrongs,is what all we can say!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...