Thursday, June 16, 2011

Miracles!!

How strange it is that "NO News"becomes the hottest buzz just in a span of some years!Guess what,miracles.Yes,am talking of relationships.Was just going through my Facebook account and was wondering that so many of my college seniors and my collegemates married each other,who surprisingly didnt know much about each other,during those hay days.Wonderful and great news kept pouring in,thanks to facebook,:-).Networking or maybe same location of work,but isnt it so beautiful that those people crossed roads time and again to be soulmates one day?I am left in awe at this strange work of the almighty,or you can say the circumstances,destiny or whatever name you want it to fit in.And love happens,and i think two birds who have known each other in college times when pretence was at its minimum,there cant be better choice for them than being together.I feel so happy whenever i see such things happening and it feels great to be knowing both the sides :-).Well love just happens,or you can say at times,you make it happen.!! :-)

2 comments:

Akanksha S said...

Eyebrows raised /:)!!

Dew drops said...

:):) its my observations!!:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...