Saturday, September 10, 2011

The wait!

Wait...wait..wait.. am falling behind,
wonder if i have pressed "forward" or "rewind".
I want to fly high,far away from all things,
You promised, if i follow you,you shall give me wings..
I am lost,guessing,if i am limping or is it a start of a flight,
some clue,and i will think more dear of my plight.
I wonder,if my prayers reach you,
waiting to be amongst the lucky few.
when, answered will be whatever i ask for most,
smiling and twinkling,i shall raise a toast.
I wait to thank you and my stars,
and for the end of some silent wars..

1 comment:

Umamaheswararao Meka said...

very true and that is what happens always ... :)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...