Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Been there,done that!

Could have been my exact state of mind,had i achieved what i was hoping for!Still,some victories come far too difficult than you expect them to!Never mind, there's always a tomorrow!But i just hope that i retain the desire to achieve the same things over time and work for them.Because persistence is always easier said than done.The title of this post, came through to me as someone's FB status who achieved the same goal i wished for,sometime ago.Hoping to land in same feet,i guess i underestimated myself earlier and didn't do well,relying on last minute preparations.
Well, lets see how it goes,if only i plan a next time!!

Till then,theres always tomorrow!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...