Sunday, January 27, 2019

Bucket list!

In an attempt to convert my rusty, old blog that eats, breathes and lives "love" and emotions so much that as i read through it, i see posts talking on and on about them, i hereby make an attempt to make it as real as i can.
And i start with my bucket list:


  • Get Tattooed- Not the first in sequence, but listing it as i can tick it( Huge grin :-D) I am a brave owner of 3 small tattooes and i love each one of them. In the process, i inspired DH to do the same :-P
  • Travel to Santorini- This year, i tell myself !
  • Travel as much as i can- I feel extensive travel is still a far reaching goal but let's see life!
  • Trek to Mt Everest- I can't say when-probably when i am free of motherly duties and my princess is older enough to survive without a mom just in case :-P
  • Confessions- Could be any ,maybe to my school crush who i secretly admired for a long long time( and never ever talked- talk about butterflies in stomach!)
  • Have more fun moments with friends!
  • Write a book- No idea when this is happening.
  • Do something i love  a lot-with my life -could be picking up hobbies or just having load of "Me" time away from facebook and other time consuming and focus draining things i do on most days apart from my daily tasks :-P( one being following groups on fitness and doing nothing about it except watching people get fit)
  • Be in the best shape of my life- This i say to myself every year and with each passing year  as i write this- i am moving farther away from this one:-D
  • Be my daughter's best friend and letting her be a free bird- Am a typical mom, always juggling between trying to "fit in" by letting my daughter take her own decisions at 4 to continously mumbling and urging her to eat, drink and do all such tasks every parent worries about, endlessly. 

I guess enough for now till i get back and fill more !!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...