Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I am in the class,gazing at the green,
Blessed by the sun,the landscape is glossy with sparkle and sheen.
The eerie silence is broken with the sudden gush of air,
providing cooling enough to escape sun's glare.
The teacher is busy scribbling those little somethings,
while I am flying high with my wings.
There I go,on the limitless sky of my thoughts,
painting beautiful daydreams with colourful dots.
With those colourful moments I won't be able to forget,
and some pale colours of past actions I still regret.
The palette of my life has a random mix,
with some broken promises and things to fix.
As I try to unjumble remnants of the past,
escaping regret and pain, I wanna fly fast.
A loud shriek, and i guess its the time for roll call,
Folding my wings for the next class, I, somehow,manage a safe fall.

3 comments:

Vikas Gupta said...

heyyyy...that's me in the poem !!! :)

Dew drops said...

hmm..gud that u can relte to it vikas,i too wrote this poem in a span of two lectures....:)seems the sky is usually busy during colg hrs..:)

TEEJAY said...

Hey Mansi...nw u'v realy got me 2 wndr dat hw u manage to score so well wn u'v bin actuly doing d same stuff in lectrz dat i m into...

maybe u'v bin hovering a li'l more ovr examinee hall's skyline...hehehe...

jokes apart....ths post ws real treat...enjoyd it lots...

hope nxt tym u'll write smthg dat'll thrw sm lite ovr hw u sail smooth in exmz despite al ur flights during lectures....
;)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...