Saturday, November 21, 2009

The art called writing..

I have spent almost 4 hours scrolling through some amazingly great blogs, thanks to my teammate Anu for it was her blog i started with and to her followers later on. I remembered she told me to check out her blog as she had written something new.As always,i asked her blog link and sometime later, read her recent posts.I was delighted to read her post where she has used great imaginations to create great situations out of images that flash by while she travels to home everyday.A very mature and beautiful post indeed.Something of the sort i will call "exciting plot".After a while, i started reading one of her follower's blog, saw his photo gallery and his posts.Amazing talent.I wonder how much talent we have in our country.Recently, i heard about a group of people in my company who blog, sharing their posts as a community.This included people from entire heirarchy, a senior manager, a manager and so on. I really admire beauty of words and the way people put up their thoughts.It fascinates me to be having a chance to peep into new worlds, imagined and created by people, and inspires me to write.Writing is a good way to understand pyschology, to get an idea of mindsets, it touches the soul, by giving you a fair idea of a persona.The best way to relate with a person is his/her writing.Subtleness, expressiveness,witty writeups,detailing of small things in wonderful ways,too abstract topics, incidents, etc etc. give you a sneak peak at how the writer sees the world..
Dedicated to all the people,whose blogs gave me a chance to write this up...

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...