Saturday, November 21, 2009

Contrasts..

Spontaneity at time of happiness:

I love you....I too...
Take care...U too...
I am doomed..I too...
Good luck..You too...
I gotta go...I too...
God bless you...You too...

Takes an instant more to feel the hurt and revert back in own words:
I hate You... I hate you...
U are a liar...See yourself...
I dont want to talk 2 you...You dont deserve to do that..
Shut up...You shut Up...
Get out...You get out...
Go to hell...You go to hell...


And we say that in anger, we speak without thinking first.. :-)
Rather we think much more than needed, and then respond with a target to hurt the other person at a higher degree than he/she hurt us..

There are no "toos" here as in above cases as anger kills the entire concept of togetherness, so the toos go missing.Point My lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the contrast you brought up. To add to this, "Too" is a word used to express things a notch higher in intensity. We often use "too" in place we must use "also".

"Also" says, in the same sense or similarly but, "too" increases the intensity of an expression. So, if say .. I hate you ... I too is more appropriate also when say Take care .. you too is good ... for taking things at next level and showing higher concern.

When we say I gotta go .... I also will look more suitable because if we say I too ... then why in the first place to stop when already short on time.

Dew drops said...

that was gud.. :)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...