Friday, September 21, 2012

Set the world on fire!!

Lets set this world on fire!!


Was looking for this song since a lot of days.It has got something that makes you feel upbeat,works for me.Pepped up!And i loved the lyrics too,they left me awed by the deeper meanings they hold.
There they go, my favourite lines:

"I know you're trying to forget but between the drinks and subtle things the holes in my apologies you know I'm trying hard to take it back so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry you home".

Carry me home,tonight.
 But you cant be on both sides of door at the same time,ironical.He can't be letting her drink and wait for her to carry her,in case she falls down.  
Ever wished you could be on the both sides? Both sides of personas,YOU and ME? At the same time,wonder.We would all have to be reflections then,reflection of each other.So that what goes,comes back.Similar feelings,same thoughts and similar actions.World would be so different then.


1 comment:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Tu kitna sochti hai re ladki! Thoda sa sochne ki kshamta mujhe udhar de de na pls :P

Loved the post and it made me think too.

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...