Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Romance!


I came with my girls,shouting and laughing along,
in a moment,dancing to my favourite song.
As my eyes fell on you,they found something,
Touching me through your eyes,i knew it would be a fling.
Anticipation in my eyes,as you moved ahead,
and came closer, your smile saying things unsaid.
And i smiled back at your shining eyes,
And parted soon,waving goodbyes.
But i saw myself staring at you,
finding you walking by today,out of blue.
We both stopped,and you asked me out,
and now you are what i can think all about.
And as we ended our short summer romance,
My girlfriends called out for the night's last dance.


1 comment:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

O! God! such a cute and loveydovey poem.

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...