Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dream aloud!

There are times when you just want some things to be hidden from others, to be left unspoken and rather not discussed,because you fear if you talk or brag about them,you will lose them.I have had this feeling about exams(and the hardwork that i put in) and the things that i have wanted most in my life.Goal after goal, i have realized that if i keep mum,not dreaming or talking much about things i want the most,i get closer to them and one day,reach them.Somewhere there arise a lot of "Maybes".Maybe dreaming and assuming that i have already achieved my targets might lessen up my passion and want.Or maybe if i think about them more and realize that they are way easier than the first thought, i might start working less harder for them.Or Simply,maybe it protects me from the evil eye.Maybe it will save the disappointment and embarrassment i might have to face if i fail?? so many maybes,for small targets.Crazy, but somehow that has helped me through my high school scores well :-P. And now,when i have him by my side,i still try to persuade myself to think less,at the most happiest moments.Fearing the evil eye or my stupid notions.But this realization isn't that weak.It doesn't fade away now.And somewhere,within,it does make me the happiest person to have found him.And i am no longer afraid to dream aloud and to think about life, some years ahead,with him. And i feel blessed,for all that i have.

2 comments:

sulagna said...

suno i want a post from you on your first karvachauth k ..pls

Dew drops said...

:) Sure sweetie..Well this post drew its inspiration from the love you so honestly put up in all your posts :)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...