Friday, August 30, 2013

Haphazard Dots!



I have just put together watever came to my mind into a poem.Does that or doesnt that make sense?
Go  figure.

"I wanted to fly,but  they wont let me try,
The rain is falling outside,and am left to dry.
Two sides of coin,do they put things at ease,
when you are cold,you really don't need the breeze.
What to do and not to do,
Colors of life-  Red or blue?
Haven't you been focussing on the red dot all along,
you kept chasing it and it took you so long.
And when you are near,you discover that its the blues you have been chasing so far,
You are torn between two worlds- just at the wrong hour.
Millions of ticks late, you have lost your hour,
New clock to look at,you have come too far.
Hold on,coz the cycle repeats,
There will be many chances,till your heart beats."






No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...