Friday, August 30, 2013

Glittery!

Just like the theme in blog shows up,every one wants their life to be glittery and all golden.Atleast i do.What does my blog background remind you of? For me,it makes me remember festivals,carnivals,celebration, a romantic proposal,a beach side shack with dance and music,a holy temple studded with beautiful lights, a retro film,a reading room with a cozy cushion to lie down and read a book, beautiful me.Many many things.That is the power of mind.One small thing and millions of memories.And so is Deja Vu,it seems like it happened when it didn't,ever.Happens in my dreams,though.I remember family,friends in myriad ways, and such funny stories, that i fail to recollect the  weird details after :-)

Well,coming onto glitter,wish life could be just like that, a glittery background and a centre piece in between,such that whatever it is,it is always overshadowed by the glitter.And somehow strangely i remember  these lines from one of my  favourite movies :"hum sab to rang manch ke katputhliyaan hain jinki dor upar vale ki ungli pe bandhi hain kab kaun kaisa uthega yeh koi nahin batha sakta hai"

And yet,we dare to dream,every day!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...