Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Talking for the sake of it!!

We humans are strange creatures.We just train ourselves to see,listen,remember,speak,forget and move on.But our "words" remain.They say,"You can't get back what you have said,so mind your words!" Indeed,but wish it was simple.Wish there was a rewind button or much better a mute button,which we could all press,when upset or in anger or maybe just talking for the sake of gossiping, and then unmute when we were done.Wish it was that simple!
I sincerely feel regret,lots of it when i think about a friend,who probably overheard me speaking about something and turned our friendship sour.It breaks me heart every time i think about it.Happened for the first time and left me feeling terrible! I had found a very good friend in her,and just when we were about to get close,my stupid gossips made me lose her.I chose not to discuss anything and we both just drifted apart. At times,i did think of talking to her about it but then,i wondered,she might not understand,as she didn't know that much about me.Well, the fault was all mine!Such is life,every moment is precious and has a worth of its own.But then,i guess,we don't have the choice at times.Life gives us handful of people to choose and carry along and situations,pure situations out of nowhere ,decide who and how we carry some of our friends along,no matter what!


No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...