Sunday, January 30, 2011

Something!

Its time i should get back on the reflections bubbling within me to put up something worth capturing in words.Emotion,creates nuisance everytime it comes uncalled for,however strong your controls are, and ends up washing the so very fabricated shore of the planned actions in a go.And,the waves of hope and excitement do carry along with them fears and some assurances that keep you going when you least expect the waters to be stormy.
Such is life,nothing is constant.A smile,a frown,fears,happiness,dreams,nightmares,neither of them.But,what is persistent is you and me.You,me and those who invoke,subdue or regenerate emotion,in myriad forms and complicate life every now and then.After all,who would have cared to be happy/sad if the smiles would have been free..:-)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...