Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Bird...

There i see that bird,rising again,
collecting my dreams,fighting for my gain.
For my happiness or my gloom?
will those saplings die or would they be left to bloom?
Its head held high,innocence personified,
wonder would it be the same,once it died.
The beautiful bird,flawless makes a flight,twists and turns a part of the game,
Will sacrifice soon, some dreams subdued,with none to blame..
But the flight has already begun,
leaving attempts to curb it undone.
Let it be,let it fly to its last breath,
let it pave the way,to its freedom or death...

2 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

the flight is undoubtebly towards freedom..hope..life.

very nicely penned.

*welcome back*

Dew drops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...