Monday, January 31, 2011

Wohoo.. My comeback...:-)

Till when will i keep playing my part,
can't you see, every time you smile you take my heart.
I am here,but am i really in my own,
You cast a magic,i feel so blown.
Hope you were what i wanted you to be,
Stupid me,i never realize that happiness never comes free.
Fade away,vanish or take me along,
Before you show me the world where i don't belong.
What with my heart,it is a sponge ball,
Not its call, to be in Joy or in Appall.
So,let me rise above all that will turn out to be fall,
let me escape into my own world, before you take a call.
They say ,for dreams to die,it takes a moment so small.
But i will make it big,some fine day,
Dont wanna hear the words,just let the music play.

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...