Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bringing the child within you!

When did i stop being happy at smallest of the achievements??When did places  stop fascinating me the way they used to?When did i stop making silly jokes?When did i stop enjoying teasing some of my favourite people?When did i stop laughing out loud? When did i felt like dancing but then felt too lazy to get up and play some music?When did i leave the child in me behind,in my rush to move ahead? Lifestyle changes?Spending time alone?or is it just that there are bigger things to focus on?

I fear becoming fatal,fear losing that sense of humour, fear growing up in heart of the hearts.When you see more of life,you grow up.But the farther you go, the more you learn,they say.Have i moved too far?Or am i  still at the starting point,making a fool of myself imagining i am way ahead?Or am i not planning to move?Point blank.I am willing to,though.

The child in me- Come back as i am bored :)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...