Thursday, November 8, 2012

Measuring depths!!

I keep on checking myself for the changes, good,bad ones,silently trying to flush the negativity that engulfs me now and then, patting my back for my good deeds. And i realise how fast we grow and shrink back like springs.Opinions hurt and i just admire and salute those people who sustain,and nourish in  competitive times of today without much opinion about anybody in particular.I try hard but i  fail and end up tagging people as "in" or "out". At times, i do succeed in being neutral and  end up discovering that i don't like judging people who do not matter much.Specifically, gauge is a word more apt to explain the vibe you attach to people around you. We all gauge people in some way or other and extend our belongingness in the scale accordingly. But in many situations, the world doesn't seem to fit in our measurement.And we are left with a choice- to just gauge ourselves and and try fitting in different vibes, than we would have wanted to.And we learn.Learn to look beyond ourselves,and as to  how far we can stretch before our tired thoughts and accustomed notions want a break and want to be in their relaxed state,where they can measure someone, the same old way again.Without feeling the guilty ofcourse.And as i gauge bits of people somewhere,in random moments, i just wish i stop gauging much and start living more.Like the people around me who are the pillars of my strength.
P.S. - May i never be able to gauge the love that holds me together.



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...