Monday, November 12, 2012

One Wish down :)







 
Flurry :)
So, it was a  small yet one of the most awaited events in my wishlist so far.The first flurry of this season- and my first ever :) I stepped out to the balcony and it lay there,a white sheet of moist,tender flurry covering the once-lush green trees and the sparkling grass.And it was so beautiful. One of my wishes since i was a child, i always wanted to see fresh snowfall.And as i realized i am one wish down my long wishlist, i feel at place and at peace. Without the uh-its-awesome excitement that drives me at times.Guess its the "desire" that contains the excitement in your wishes till  they become true,and then you feel at place and as if it was all meant to be always.Well, i have always dreamt of making a snowman and i hope that will happen soon. :) And while am busy fulfilling wishes, i am making sure i dont run out of them so i am keeping the count up by adding more,in a while.

And while i silently recall my recent wish ,i wish,pray and hope for " one wish" to  be granted for all those i love.And i just hope that the diwali prayers work for them and may they be lighted with the things/people they want the most.And may they be talking of  many many wishes down their memory lanes,with smiles and happiness giving them strengths at all times.

I am filled with a certain elation and the beautiful scent of the snow outside and little hums,of people enjoying the first flurry outside.

Thank you,Mother Nature for the snowy diwali surprise!!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...