Friday, April 20, 2007

I WANNA TOUCH THE SKY..............


I wanna touch the sky and become a star today,

because the world of relations has been blackening me everyday.

I wanna flutter my wings like a proud bird of prey,

Its been long that i was silent,now i wish to have my say.

I wanna play the games i have been losing, all again,

To get back on things that i let go of in vain.

I wanna grab those keys that lead to the right door,

now that i am exhausted hopping from floor to floor.

I wanna break those bonds that are far away from heart,

to see how it feels watching people ,close yet so far, standing apart.

I wanna break some shackles that have been gripping me tight,

to move out of darkness and to taste the beauty of the light.

I wanna stop feeling the way i have since long,

to stop cursing myself for things that went wrong.

I wanna give a damn to how people might think,

to move out and see ,what i have been watching through a chink.

I wanna turn the winds and the tide,

to break free from certainty into the unexpected side.

I wanna welcome both the happiness and the pain ,

to accept the realities that once i used to disdain.

I wanna touch the sky........

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...