Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ankhon hi ankho me...

I have been listening to this song so much off late.In Mornings which mean this song on the way to office and some silent introspection before the "Day at work" begins, during the day in between loads of work to move myself away from the chaos,after the office on way home which marks the start of "Me time", now that the work is killing .The music,especially is so rocking. Sung by Mohit chauhan, i have become a fan of almost all his songs.The way he blends emotion with his words is awesome.The lyrics of this particular song are sure to wake up the " dreaming kid" in you,what with the great music and cheerful words that left you wondering what you are doing in office doing some boring stuff.. :-P .Its become a habit to listen to this song, many a times every single day.Bogged down by the extreme pressure of work these days, this song when played on full volume takes me away from what is not appropriate(WORK..:-P) and makes me search for some meanings to the words that flow so beautifully coupled with the great music.
And the lines:" Chaand sitare sare benoor the, tumse mile tabhi roshan hue...Ek do kadam hi sahi milkar chalein..Kal kisne dekha hai kya bharose hai reh na jaye gile..." are sure to give anybody the "High..:)".
And the song's over,and the flight ends.:)
Back to loads of work!

2 comments:

Mads... said...

heyy..my comments rlly dont stand in front of dis post of yrs..u know me..lol..m so naive whn it cums to songs..i mst hav listen to this number bt m rlly not able 2 recall, n it happens everytime wid me..lol..i kno u understand..i think u mite hav send me its link, i must hav listened then, bt nw i dnt remembr..neways..yrs wrds i've enjoyed..luved the few lines u mentioned..will try 2 catch up wid this song definitely..thnx 4 always enhancing my knowledge in dis field..:):)

Dew drops said...

hey.. How do u manage to pour in your comments and motivate me everytime.. :)
Thanks dear...Its a song from movie EMI =)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...