Sunday, February 28, 2010

Absent Minded...

I think at times, that i am pretty simple.Simple to understand,interpret and not at all subtle when it comes to my reactions and my behaviour.But am not.I am complex, in my own ways.Ways that awe me at times.I may be not thinking stereotypically at a time when at the same time my reactions and expressions seem controlled and close ended.I may be thinking about daring it and letting what i think,feel and interpret out at the same time,when at the moment,to you,i may sound too narrow minded.I may be hunched up and seem uncomfortable as i sit crouched in a corner with those bored up looks,but in the inside who knows am thinking about my dreams and smiling my smiles.I may with my group,my team, or my family,laughing and making merry,when at inside i may be troubled every now and then by strange thoughts,missing some times,missing some people out of the blue,remembering the ones i care for.You may think i am really "with you" when you are busy explaining something,but see my eyes,are they twinkling?If not, am not "with you", i am in some other world,a world of my thoughts.Thoughts which make me think 20 things at a time, while i am concentrating on neither of them..Lol.. I am writing this when i just thought about writing something else.I may be watching a movie, connecting to realities in some or other way,an emotional scene which makes me cry may be something out of the blue,giving me a license to shed some tears for a while..I come home so happy and cheerful and i cant stop talking ..But a conversation,a worry,a news,or just a introspection at things around me,or concern for my family, an act of getting misunderstood, and those smiles are lost in no time.I feel lost.Those walks with music on make me at peace.Make me feel proud at myself.Make me realise my worth in strange ways.Coz at those times, i feel like dancing in the winds,i feel like flying with my wings,i cherish the perfume the air brings and blessed i feel,and my heart sings..:):) At times, i feel life sucks.Next moment,i do not feel like talking .Sighs and some bad spirits.Those around me come to rescue.Start a conversation,make me smile, and am back again.Cracking jokes,laughing,smiling at myself for being moody.Am a typical cancerian.I am what i am..:-)

3 comments:

Rem. said...

Oh...This seemed like something which shud've been in my blog...*winks*
Excellently described..I know how difficult it is to put a cancerian's behavious in words...Hats off to you for doing something like that :)
*Hi5* for the mutual sunsign :D

Dew drops said...

Hey..thanks ..":)
Happy to know that what am assuming is right,all cancerians are similar...:-D

Mads... said...

very nicely put in thoughts..i can very well relate to them..:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...