Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monday Ke Funday!! :-)

I am happy today.No reasons as such,but yeah Monday and excitement is one thing thats so rare.:-).It goes like that most of the days.Mornings are refreshing,full of happiness, with all those jovial "Hi's " and "good mornings" and some comments from my side to make people laugh,some conversations and catching up with friends at times,my search among the crowd swarming in the office and in the bus,looking for some cheerful faces,and ofcourse troubling my colleagues by my stupid chats.:-) Today is the same, and it felt great to be calling one of my two sweetheart friends,and cribbing nonstop to her about what i am worried about, and laughing it off as i always do.But, something is really good about today.Don't know, but my spirits are too high.It is transient as half an hour more, and those client applications and tools will change place with this interesting blogger space.I waste most of the day moving here and there, talking, enjoying what i call a total destress phenomenon and get to work after lunch.But, it is totally worth it.I just went to my Lead's cabin and passed on a message to him, from a colleague.And then, he asked if i came on weekend to work to which i, with the most sweetest smile I could gather, said Yes.He thanked me for the work i and a teammate have been doing and it felt really great.Day made kind of compliment.And and and,the work for today has been assigned.So time to switch screens.I am just loving the day.. :-):-)

1 comment:

Mads... said...

heyy..njoyed yr fun filed post..gt me into lighter shade of mood..:) luved the thing dat hw u try to luk fr cheerful faces..rlly gr8 thing, coz inturn they gonna make us cheerful..nd sum1's leavin a gudd impression on ppl..ahem..ahem..heyy jus kiddin yr..m vry happy..do wrk hard (as u always do)n reach new heights..!!!

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...