Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day dreamer..:-P

I am busy catching a flying feather,it will blow away with a breeze soon,
but a touch and i wanna feel like reaching my moon.
I wish to be the sun for a while,shining brightly at its best,
To be near the moon,catching glimpses and forgetting the rest.
To be a kid and ask for the fairy to fulfil my silent wish,
to be spoilt and cared for,and getting all what i want in my life dish.
To be smiling and feeling alive in a different way, every single day,
to be creating masterpieces in life,by the sands i have collected each day.
I wish the transient contentment to be fixed forever on my face,
i wish to flow in the memories,yet be the beholder of the golden phase.
I wish a fullstop somewhere,i wish a smile,a look and some care..

1 comment:

Mads... said...

wowww..dear..m rlly awed by the b'ful dreams u dream..hmm..nice yr..here, i mite b havin no wrds 2 comment but yrs wrds can really be felt..i jus second yr thoughts..hope, u r able 2 reach all yr wishes..n all yr wonderful dreams cum 2 u very soon..:):)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...