Friday, September 3, 2010

Reveries :)

You sit there,smiling at me and everybody else around,
but those nods and a look,and my heart somehow listens to a distant sound.
A sound,which comes from somewhere else,but am mistaken to be thinking its you,
who has brightened those dull days, the sun that has come out somewhere out of the blue.
I am at my best and shining bright,
with no one to blame later for my plight.
I swim in happiness and excitement of a reverie,
while you keep sinking in the silence and poise sounding a but eerie.
Something really is happening, or its my imagination speaking aloud,
Is it the rains or the change in events that are banging in my head so loud.
Ofcourse,it cant be you, you have been a constant all along,
its my stupid heart who had been singing a waste song,
the lyrics of which will remain unsung,
and will be lost to some sobs,
or trampled under footsteps of indifference,
and may later become some instances of repentance,
but what will be left is a hazy sustenance,
of those smiles,and nods.

I sit there,smiling at you and everybody else around,
and there is laughter and no other sound.

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...