Monday, September 13, 2010

A typical mondayyy.. :(

A typical monday at office- work is calling time and again and am unable to make up my mind to start with another five days of working repeatedly over same things,worrying about every single data field and trying to understand and explore new logics and what not..Errghh...why do they make mondays working.. :( Anyways, mondays seem empty to me but todays a strange feeling.Something am unable to figure out.Want to unconnect,go into recluse and stop being subdued.There is a strange wish occupying me right now-the wish to be rebellious,to be breaking rules,to be going down the hill rather than upside,to be not bothered by peer pressure,to be not pretending the smiles for a while,to be crying for the stars above,to be not waiting for some miracles,to be unfazed by rememberances,to be with my parents,to be pampering my brothers,to be pampered,to be sleeping till tommorow..Many silly wishes,basically a deviation from the disciplined life that am leading,or the assumption,watsoever.But nothing has changed,though i have blinked my eyes so many times..:-)
Things remain,its just that we need to adapt,change,and reaffirm our faiths in every new endeavour.Monday,here i come. :)
Lets start work.. :-\

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...