Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things that make u smile...!

One of my takeaways from "The secret,I loved the idea,though nothing that new about it.Note down 10 things that make you happy/smile for moment or moments,and make sure you keep them handy in all times when you feel depressed,or at loss of esteem and spirits.Bring them down to 3/4 ,be honest as the things that you choose become your most sought after goals,in your search for happiness.So,when you are there with 3 things that make you most happy,bravo,you've figured out what your life is worth of,and what you deserve to and should strive to shell out of life,to make it a life well earned.
I would not miss the chance here to point out the ones that make me smile and come back from gloom at times:
1)Kids and babies- the silent ones though,lol...i just love the innocence in their eyes, their charming smiles,so pure and poise,and the way they pour affection and love in you and make your life beautiful.
2)Beauty of nature-The landscapes- the hills,sea and especially its farthest point makes me wonder whats more to it and how far can i see beyond what i am really looking at,an odd cottage with greenery all around,wouldnt it be the most bful place to stay in,and the highway with hills on my way office ,with chilly breeze giving an absolute wonder effect,is what i look forward to everyday in my journey to office on rainy mornings.
3)Rains- the water droplets on a car after rain has gone for a nap..:-) or the puddles,though dirty,still are so much of life,arent they? and looking up at the droplets in light of the street lamp,when those striking bullets of water seem so beautiful,falling on your face and making you wet,and music in your ears,adding to the wow factor..:-)
4)Making others smile- cracking jokes and wishing and complimenting others has been a hobby and makes me feel free,full of life and beautiful.Seeing a group laughing,smiling and enjoying makes me feel life!
5)Music/Dancing-needs no explanation.Just makes me feel out of world..:-)
6)Thoughts-Many thoughts,which include dreams,thinking about immediate crushes..:-),those butterflies in stomach once you get noticed by somebody whom u like is a strange and kiddish feeling..:-)
7)Travelling-Alone makes me dig into beauty of all around,makes me observe and notice people.makes me think a lot and analyze!
8)Walks-Walking alone in a drizzle,or on a breezy evening/night,with the breeze sweeping off your face,every while and then,the music of your choice making you dance,the random thoughts and rememberances making you happy or sad,is so mesmerizing..
9)Writing-is more a passion than a thing which makes me smile..
10) talking/gossiping with friends ,doing mischiefs and doing weird things makes me feel good at times..

Figuring out the best 4 will be tough,though walks will be a sure shot among them.
So,when is your turn to write about yourself and reveal the secret to your and muy happiness..

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...