Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last prayer!!!!

Wanted to see if i can still play with emotions through words.:-) Came up with this somehow while waiting for an interview call !!
Silly me!:-)

"I am a dot,while you are much more than a lot.
I am nothing more than a lost chance,whilst you are as elegant as the last dance.
Everytime i smile,you hardly care,while everytime you smile,look at me,i mumble a silent prayer.
To you,i am a stranger in the dark,ridding me of darkness,you are my lucky spark.
I go nuts when you make a move,two steps back,i have got nothing to confess or prove.
As every song i sing will be a lame word,
flying,i feel nothing more than a caged bird.


Smiling, as i depart,would you care,
may that smile be transfixed on your face,as i make a last look and the last prayer."



Yep, i can still write..;-)

2 comments:

Complicated Heart said...

I agree...you surely can write ;)...and that too so well.

Dew drops said...

thank u sweetheart..Love you..:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...