Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Writing away!!

A bit emotional but not enough to utter out just anything.Had a great time with some people who make my life easier in times of confusion and chaos, friends who make me look forward to work each day.Nice place,nice food,visionary thoughts..:-). Made me a bit nostalgic and made me sing a song so close to my heart,an atif aslam track which,after so long,somehow just came out as it was supposed to be.:-) And after that some typical sher-o shayari followed and lightened up the air.And i just wished i could go there again - candle lights on a table for two.;-) A triply ride on bike, great conversation with a best pal and am home.Logged on to FB,listened to a video song and i feel lost.Played it for 4th consecutive time.Loved the Voice,vocals and the video.
"Love,its a special day,you should celebrate and appreciate,you and me found something pretty..
i dont need no things, i dont need no wings,i dont need anything..."

We so much want to be loved,cared for and pampered.But there really is life beyond this.Things and wishes that we had always wanted to fulfil,career,goals and friends,and an air of freedom that makes you rule yourself and be at your best without trying to be what you really not are.And at the end of the day,truth is you run after things and people who never are yours,and run away from those who try reaching you.:-P
But friends are ones who are there for you alwayss.Thanks to Some wonderful people,who bless my life every day and make my life worth in their own ways..:-)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...