Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother!!!

“You are my shadow,the one at my side all times,
Singing for me since ages,the sweet lullabies and the nursery rhymes.
You make me feel am a star but what you dont know is that you're my blue sky,
On top of world or sinking in sorrow,i love to find you always standing by.
Love you mother,i just wish i could be somewhat like you,
an epitome of forgiveness,Love,care and feelings so true.
Love you mom,Happy mothers day!
May god bless me with you in all my births, i can just pray.”

3 comments:

Mads... said...

woww dear..such a luvly dedication to yr mom..true nd awsumm lines..gr8..:):)

Akanksha S said...

Amazin!

Dew drops said...

thank you gurlzz!!:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...