Saturday, May 14, 2011

The year and a half!! :-)

Nothing specific that i should write,yet i am getting lots of things on my mind, which are leaving me in a dilemma.The feeling of leaving behind,zillions of memories has already taken its place.Come nostalgia and moments that can be counted on fingers.Lots of places.People,wonderful and so good.Memories,galore, almost good,some bitter but the good ones overshadowing the former.Work,satisfying.Some experiences,"who cares",others "to be remembered ".:-) Smiles,tugged loads of them in my memories :-) Gym workouts,fun and happening at times. :-) Cycling-one of the best times, instilling that "free bird" feeling in me at times,on early mornings,dark,semi dark,bright and windy.Walks- the "my time".Meeting people- learnings(though the learnings are transient :-)) and yes,a belief,that gets stronger everytime.Friends- cant count, too many to leave behind. :-( Conversations at workplace-Cherished always.Treks- Best part,made me love adventure sports and made me discover the passion in me which i never knew,exists- that risk taking and the nature lover in me.Every trek has been so enriching and the gang, they just rock! :)Guitar- A different experience in itself!!Hurdles-who cares, they always remain.:-) Events- The years have been too eventful must say.Dance- Loved every part of it! :-) Moments with room mates-Unforgettable and cherished always,had the best times here!Lessons- Professional and personal,many but not implemented yet. :-) Confidence-Boost!Weekend masti-Gonna miss it big time! Trips and friends- To be missed big time!Shopping - :-) Non stop talking-Still Best at it!!

In all, i cherish the time i spent here and every minute memory is intact.Happy about it! So,its time i say adieu to the place and make way for new place, and mark an end to a long long journey and turn paths now.. :-) Hoping for the best!

2 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

all the best.

i have always wanted to pen my day to day life and thoughts like the way you do. i could not yet and may be it is one of the many reasons i so love to read your blog.

i feel connected to many of your thoughts. keep writing. :)

Dew drops said...

Ohh, am so glad u like and read my posts!! :-) Thanks for being the inspiration that u are.. :-) !!

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...