Sunday, May 1, 2011

and am here again!!!

Theres something which keeps reminding me that am needed here,on the blog to pen down atleast something,even if nobody reads.:-) Yep,its too tough to find readers these days,so the pause! I dont even know what to write but theres something i wish to convey,to speak up.Bored.Slowed down.Looking back,on and off. Faded views. Distorted images.Want to live up some of them.A long way.Really a long one.Whats ahead? Some news,but not big enough to keep me engrossed.Guess when we find happiness so much in even smallest of things,the bigger things too don' t matter.If something i am wishing materializes,good,if it doesn't,for better.Sick of few things.Few things that are helpless.Whats taking me right now is the feeling of home !:) But lies ahead many challenges too.And of course a long lovely breakkk..:) But lots of goodbyes. So many faces that will never become a part of my days,everyday.So many cherishes conversations,that will fade away like the smoke.Friends, amazing moments with them,trips,movies,wonderful times that will turn into a smile whenever thought of. And many more memories,some worth remembering,some just like that.Some confusing situations and some fights in office.:-) But yes,i will miss Pune a lot. The times and situations here gave me an attitude which made me realise that life isnt easy,and i have learned to be happy with whatever i have,and whatever,i get be it good,bad or better.Guess life takes you places and makes you meet people,everything with a purpose.

2 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Mansi... u know what... i read ur blog. regularly. no matter what life moves on :)

Dew drops said...

Hey.. :-) Thanks dear.Nice to hear that you read me,yes dear life moves on,and this is the beauty of it!

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...