Friday, May 27, 2011

Nothing but totally Strange!!!

Strange is the word which can describe what i am feeling right now!! Though what all is running in my mind is utter truth,but its just that the realisation and acknowledgement of it is making me think.Think whats there to this life we all live. Pretence ,money relationships ,truths,lies, love, hate,competition,fear and so many things that we thrive on,leading us to no purpose but a mean survival.And yet everyone of us is special.In their own ways.Was watching the movie Thank you sometime back,an all good movie with a very wise mesage. :-) But what struck me was the thought that it is so true that despite being aware of our precious most possessions and the people who make our world better anytime,we look for answers to our questions outside.Taken for granted,is what we make of those people and those things which keep our life moving even when everything and everybody else stop.But shouldnt you cherish such people and such memories which make you wipe your tears and feel protected,cared for and needed in times when this world seems to be a weird place.When in sorrow or in anguish,just remember the expressions,faces and the words which soothe you and bring you back to your smiles.And you will never forget those people,even if you are never in touch.I was just wondering about a sea of changes i have seen in the past year,not with me but also with people around me,connected,unconnected.Some changes make me feel happy,some jealous to be frank,some make me feel better,most make me feel nothing.But what has remained same is some people who have made me understand life at every step,some situations that have made me stronger every day,some tough times that have made me smile all along and ofcourse my belief.Strange is life,you grow upon your thoughts and vision by every moment,till a time comes when some of the biggest surprises fade away with a slight smile.Life is such a strange thing!!!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...