Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whiff of air!!

Sitting at a corner of a room,i am listening to songs randomly,picking them up from a collection of english songs.Thinking something,aah,many things at the same time.Assuring myself of some decisions am taking, trying to forget some experiences clouding the mind,and dreaming of a beautiful whiff of air blowing me away.Beautiful air, a pathway with green,red and yellow leaves,some wet,some dried, spread carelessly down the big trees. Dim street lights falling on the pathway ,brightening into a yellow dot as you look above and gaze continously at them.The sound of air and the dried leaves getting trampled by as you walk above the carpet of flowers and leaves spread to welcome you.Beautiful,isnt it? And nice music playing by.I am missing something,really. :-)

2 comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...