Friday, August 20, 2010

Revenge :-)

Came up with some really strange but interesting lines somehow.Thought of words like "attitude" and "lovelorn" and this came up and is sounding cool and funny to me .:-)

"You came this morning and you will be going soon,
out of my mind,before its noon.
Your footsteps did sound like music as you came,
but as you go,every step you take makes me more lame.
Dont worry as it will make me sad,and sombre just for a while,
Moist are the eyes today,but they will soon twist into a smile.
I will camouflage no sooner,in the blink of an eye,
while you stay at the door,waving that last bye.
You may or may not be thinking vaguely,"lets give it a chance",
while i might have already revived from the trance.
I may have a soft corner,but am too good at being a stone,
while you feel you'l fooled me,i might have left you sombre and blown."

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...