Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mind,The culprit..:-)

Why do u race so fast?Cant you just stop working the moment i give in to your stupid wishes?Cant you just win over the silly heart just when you have to and stop cribbing later?Or why dont you let me have my way just when i come upto the conclusion that yes,it will be heart this time?Stop,you are still making me nuts.You make me think,expect,imagine and at times feel,what all it takes to be in pain/happiness.I wonder at times if you work the same way as her mind,or his mind or their mind for that matter.Then why are they so calm and poised while am turbulent inside?Why is there no visible line of trouble,panic on their foreheads,why is their state of mind so composed and focussed while i have trouble concentrating.Why do you make me smile at moments when the best thing to do that time is sleep/curse myself for being so out of place?Is it me giving away to something i dont owe?My thoughts and their randomness.Or somebody around getting on my mind.I wish not the latter,as i have trouble figuring it out.They say you lose heart to someone,but even then,you are still there in me,my dear mind.Then why do you stop working and stop helping me reconcile with truths,rather you cheat me up with your traps which are nothing but a way to make me experience defeat,of my wishes over you,and the heart.Why do you always hold me up just when its time to loose free,or why do you chase me as soon as you finally see that i have flied away from your cage,just to see that it has got dark outside and i again need a home,thats your cage.Mind you,i have learned your games well and its just that i dont speak up or act.Yeah,i do have fears which will fade away one fine day,till then i am learning your traps and finding ways out of almost all of them.Good job done from your side,and just waiting for my turn.:-)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...