Friday, August 20, 2010

Wishes-wishes-wishes!!!!

I was at one of my most peaceful times today.Silently worked through the day, with an unusual dullness in my behaviour and expressions.Bored or feeling overstressed or the fact that i odnt like the way things work at office at times?? One of these.Or maybe something in me wanted to stop.The day i dont speak or smile much,its strange that almost everyone asks why i am not in my usual leg pulling,kidding and lively mood ? and people at such times make me tick again by not letting me go in that typical "shell" which makes me observe,evaluate and analyze situations which are basically mountains made out of moles.Dont know,maybe somebody up there develops cancerian moods so vividly and strangely that at times i feel like i over think some things and give thought to some of the most neglected aspects.:-) Want to discuss life and philosphy at the moment.Want to smile,laugh and make someone laugh along with me.Want to go out and feel the sky and the wind blowing by.Want to wake up whole night and enjoy silence and serenity the mysterious night carries.So many things cluttering up my mind.:-)Want to play guitar,hear guitar, want to feel being "wooed" :-p.Wish to see my world from above,the sky.Wish to go to CCD.Wish to dance,and shriek to the maximum volume..:-P.Wish to ride a bike and wish to cook and eat something really delicious.Wish to be in rain,see the snow which is impossible.:-p
Wish to be somewhere outside India for a change? Am i wishing too much or sky is the limit?Am i daydreaming or its the night thats so beautiful?Am i crazy or my real self..:-p? Am i expecting too much or dreaming the right way :-P as there is big difference between expectations and dreams :-) Am i right or am i insane?An insomniac faking as a daydreamer or a child at heart with a sparkling heart which never stops dreaming ..ahem..:-D
Whatever,wishes galore,make me explore..
the world around and up there..
wish to sing a different song today,
something to mark the day..
like "O lord,give me a day with heart and no mind",
and lots of memories later,to rewind..:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one.. :)


"An insomniac faking as a (day)dreamer"
am so gonan use this line sumtime.. loved it.. plz dnt sue me...

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...