Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just me and Now..

Everytime i feel like writing,something stops me.For a moment,some strange thoughts make their way and make me think "let some thoughts be veiled,dont write or who cares whether what you are thinking right now should make way to your page?"and i let it go.I let go of the urge to write and pen down a vague thought that settles in my heart and mind for a while,makes me feel lost for sometime before i shrug it off my shoulders like the dew which adorns you,back home after an evening walk.Nights are the perfect time to think all that you can and all that you never imagine,you could think , notice and recollect.Memories of the day,week passed,a flash back of past events,some good,some bad bring smiles on your face and at times tears,of longingness,rememberance, and a sudden wish to listen to and see some faces that give meaning to your life in some or other way every single day. 3 a.m. Balcony or a peek through the window, a look at the trees, buildings lit up with different shades of blue,white and yellow floresence,the peace taking you to a new world,the moon adorning every single thing you look at,the beautiful moon light in the darkness has its own enigmatic way of bringing life to every other thing that appears dull.Just yesterday i was reading Linda Goodman,and was amazed to discover the accuracy of the description she used to describe my zodiac sign.Typical cancerian, is best in his/her moods and at his/her emotional side,under moonlight,she says.So true yet surprising that it never occured to me that the reason of my racing mind at nights is the hyperactive reaction cancerians show towards moonlight. :-) The weekend has been fast but i adore the late nights,alone,with the questions that i ask myself,and the answers that i come upto to support them and my doubts and action items,lots of faces,the present, my future and so on.:-) Cancerians think a lot,must say! Read some other zodiac characteristics and found out that the predictions there too are so accurate.Feeling sleepy.Tomorrow is the killing day of week,Monnndaayy..:-)

Loving the way life is moving on,slow,no strings attached,work keeping me busy,freedom and peace taking my side,sleeps accompanied by dreams,some silent wishes and some surprises and some changes awaited!

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...