Friday, March 5, 2010

My attempts at Fiction 55

I am not sure what to pen down.Have a lot of thoughts cluttering my mind,generally during odd hours like these,when i think a lot about so much that needs to be done,but end up reading,staring at my gmail inbox,thinking some more and writing something off before i go sleep.Wish to write a fiction 55 now,came to know if it just now by reading someone's blog.

Remember,when we were kids, the fights and rants over pettiest things,my bullish attitude and tantrums that made you crazy,the photo together,my first day to school,that reminds me of our togetherness..Breaks my heart when i dont see the love, when you dont agree but still not fight,
Oh brother,wish you could be the same...

Dont know if its a good one or not...But it was worth a try..:)

6 comments:

nil said...

Hi. Thanks for droppin' by my blog.
It was your very first attempt to 55 fiction,yet I think it's beautiful,simply beautiful!
I do wish we keep in touch. I'm following you,now :)
Keep writing. And do come to my page! Would love to see you there :)

Rem. said...

Oh wow..that's a VERY good atempt...trust me, very good.
simple and genuine :)

nil said...

Hi,again :)
Your writing has truly impressed me,you're very talented. Trust me.

I'm following you,now. Feel free to return the favor :)
Hope we keep in touch,I really do! :)

Dew drops said...

Thanks dearies..:)
@Nil- I guess that "somebody" was u..:-P Btw, i have read a lot f ur posts and i loved the way u started the "save ur family " post...
@Remya-Thanks, i like the way u make urself heard and the way u shape ur dreams...Too good..

Mads... said...

heyy yr..started penning stories..gr8 dear..it was such a luvlyy attempt..so sweet..:):) keep going..wanna read more of this from you..!!!

Dew drops said...

Thanks Maddu..:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...