Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Soulful conversation

Your ridicule moistens my dry eyes ,always twinkling for life, still i manage to smile hard,
I curse myself for being what i am, and in the next moment feel that life as is is the biggest reward.
I feel a twitch in my heart when i see myself as a burden, from the words you speak,
The aloofness then returns loudly, and the voice of my silence overshadows my urge to shriek.
I try chaning places with you to know why and how you come upto conclusions which are a surprise,
I shrug and feel hollow,learning how misonceptions and misunderstandings arise.
I feel defeated,when you, a part of my small world, unfade my ugly side,
I would have been smiling my best, had you understood and lied.
Had you felt that i too have a heart and like doing somethings my way,
I wouldnt have regretted sharing my tiniest bits,had i had some more say.
I am selfish, i seek care and submissiveness,
I know i should shrug off some of my stubborness.
Its high time i be a butterfly without wings,
and be the epitome of peace that the compromise brings.
Time to put the thinking hat,time to grow up being a silent breeze,
to stop being a storm ,there is only this golden chance i should seize.
But i wonder,will i be the same colourful charming butterfly amongst beautiful flowers,
will i be,in my search for nectar,at the cost of my freedom,have the same smile with healing powers..?
Will my world still be the same,innocent,yet wise,
For a life that i chose,will i be time and again still paying the price,
Will the path be where i turn my footsteps,
or will it mean holding your hand and closing my eyes, i wonder...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I would have been smiling my best, had you understood and lied."

Don't agree with this, but the rest of it is good :)
Liked the contradictions.

Will read again later and comment better :-p

Dew drops said...

" Had u understood (and didnt agree but lied (to me that m one of your strengths in life.. it would have made me happy)" was what i meant... :) thanks for dropping by!

Mads... said...

vry powerful nd expressive wrds dear..reading u after a long tyme..nd must say i'd missed a lott..keep up 2 yr gr8 wrk dear..:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...