Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Wow Experience!




How does it feel to be sitting alone,in all peace,near marine drive,watching the green blue water splashing time and again at the rocks,making beautiful sounds and some distant ships adding to the glamour and an Oberoi hotel standing erect,with the JAZZ restuarant,living off the aura of the place? Sounds great i guess, and it really sounded like heaven for some odd moments.Long time back,but worth putting into words.I happened to visit a place near Marine drive long time back,and was alone by chance,and came a thought that the journey will be incomplete without a stay near marine drive.1: 00 PM.Sunny,but the cool breeze compensated for the weather.The beautiful rocks,some tiny tidbits-the ships,a hut like thing in middle of waters which looked magnificient,and the shore,like a beautiful island,with skyscrapers and right mix of colours- green and white flashed a scenic view.Engrossed,i felt,when i tried to fix my gaze to the farthest point visible,and there was this smoky lining which was so beautiful and left me feeling so at peace.Music on,cool breeze,the perfect rocks to give you the feel,and water sparkling and running back and forth amidst some rocks which stood tall. The half an hour i spent gazing was too good and worth capturing in my thoughts.I clicked some pics too.It was one of my Wow experiences and i,out of the blue,remembered,wake up sid..:-)

3 comments:

nil said...

Sigh.............
what can I Say!!!!
:)

Beyond said...

It is soothing and calm.

Mads... said...

woww..yr..seems 2 b a rlly luvlyy exp..gudd..:):)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...