Monday, March 8, 2010

A tribute to the woman in me...

Thought of putting down few lines,which i wrote on " I am proud to be a woman because", a 3 liner slogan contest organised at my workplace :(3 sentence limit was not enough and i was tempted to extend it but the "award points " that the contest promises to winners made me stick to rules..:-P)

"I am the one to develop life within you, i am the tears in your eyes whenever you're in pain,at your side when you're lost,the one to adore you when you feel low and uncared for.I shine when you smile,and can suffer whatever it takes for that.I live for you,for all life in this world- Am a mother,a daughter, a wife and an enterpreneur, and i am proud of my existence."

I cant wait for the results.Whatever, i loved what i wrote..= )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it too :)
I like how "sure" your thoughts are.

Dew drops said...

Thanks.
But i didnt get to win.:-(

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...