Friday, December 4, 2009

The sunshine..

Every morning i get out of the office bus which drops me to office at school hours(read 8:15 a.m.), i walk for 5 mins to reach my office entrance.As i move along, i face the sun for an odd 2 min walk before disappearing in the huge logitech park, to be cornered in front of a Dell Plasma screen with keyboard in a so called Bay to work for my so called high performance delivering company. Those 2 minutes instill ine me the freshness needed to carry on with the ups and downs of an odd day.The sun's beautiful, not so harsh rays early morning, coupled with a cool environment and fresh air hanging along makes me feel as if am embracing the sun and its magic will work on me entire day.I feel so close to nature for those 2minutes, the air sweeping my face, the sunlight sparkling and poking me, and the silence making the moment sound like a prayer.It reminds me of the simple fact that beauty is all around, you just need to introspect,see and feel things around closely to relive the lost magic of the things you love to do.
My Full of life moment that i will be missing for sure in some time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone miss sunshine unless you dwell underground or deep under water ??? Well, it is again a choice with almost all outcomes calculated before making it ... made not just by looking the lucrative and obvious reasons but also the obscure ones ... good luck is all we can ... Song suggestion .. "I am walking on sunshine"

Mads... said...

woww..vry beautifully written dear..yes, nature is so lovely, one just need to admire it.. and a ray of thrill that the sunshine surpasses us is ofcourse worth mentioning..nice work..!!!

Dew drops said...

@exploringnauticlmiles... :)i didnt get ur comment...but read again and got them.. i was talking abt missing the moment....ofcourse, a new moment of sunchine will replace it.. :-P

Dew drops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh .. actually my comment mostly considered the last line .. "My Full of life moment that i will be missing for sure in some time...". So. I wrote that way... Well, I think I got it wrong... :)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...