Friday, December 4, 2009

The Phoenix Arrives...


The first words of a phoenix at rebirth(from ashes):


Reduced to dirt, i have been lying here since long,

trying hard to wake up, to finally sing my own song..

The song of birth, reawakening from the doom..

The song of the spring, once gripped by pallor, flowers ready to bloom..

The song of fresh air, the song of the sparkling bright sunshine,

The song of the prayers, bell ringing in the shrine...

The song of my dreams left unfulfilled, the song of me laughing loud,

The song of my achievements, the song of the applause making me feel proud.

The song of beauty, the song of love sweeping me away,

The song of being me, the song of freedom,having my say.

The song of my hum, melodies emerging from within,

The happiness along, the beauty of the din.

The song of memories and my smiles,

The urge in me to run long miles,

I wanna sing my song, want you to sing along,

To finally celebrate the victory of right over wrong...

Come, lets sing my song, cheer for me..

Now that i have the bright feathers,let me flee.....




"A mythical bird that never dies, the phoenix flies far ahead to the front, always scanning the landscape and distant space. It represents our capacity for vision, for collecting sensory information about our environment and the events unfolding within it. The phoenix, with its great beauty, creates intense excitement and deathless inspiration." - The Feng Shui Handbook, feng shui Master Lam Kam Chuen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am phoenix, spiderman, james bond ... but the poem is good ... little hard to make out meaning because relating every line to self or some one else takes time.

Dew drops said...

:)

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...